Monday, May 6, 2013

Seeking Charles Cullen Whistleblower









Mon., May 6, 2013 3:29 pm

Subject: Seeking Charles Cullen Whistleblower

Hey Scott, your assistant Maryann called me today and said you couldn't (and wouldn't) discuss Charles Cullen "because those were all homicide cases."  


I reminded Maryann that all those Cullen homicide cases have been resolved, criminally and civilly, I believe.

Scott, I'm looking for a Charles Cullen whistleblower-- somebody with a conscience who "was there" (such as yourself) and who wants to see the whole truth get out there on DA Jim Martin,  Paul Laughlin, Stevens & Johnson, Seymour Traub, Arthur Hankin, Isidore Mihalikis, and Judge Reibman, etc., regarding what can reasonably be suspected as proactive litigation and public relations damage control for Lehigh Valley hospitals.

Especially troubling, as you must know, are DA Jim Martin's glaring conflicts of interest regarding both Stevens & Johnson (now Gross McGinley), coupled with DA Martin's decree in the local media that, "I'm the only one who can determine whether there is a conflict of interest ..." -The Morning Call, Families want Martin off Cullen case, July 1, 2004.

In a nutshell, Scott, Lehigh County's handling of the Charles Cullen case,  before and after Cullen's confession in New Jersey, seems to stink to high freakin' heaven. [Note: Here's the URL The Morning Call apparently moved.]

I'd like to get to the very bottom of it all in a book I am exploring the possibility of writing.

Let me know if you change your mind about opening up to me, and/or if there's someone else you can steer me to.


Thank you for your consideration, Scott.