Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mayoral candidate Michael Donovan's cyber scheme to terrorize and silence Bill Villa fails
















Michael Donovan blogged that I have sex with my daughter's corpse and then he repeatedly refused to apologize. Now, Cedar Crest College "ethics" professor Michael Donovan is running for Mayor of Allentown. 

FEB 3, 2016 Story Conclusion UpDate

Watch revealing and damaging 69 News Report.

"I am just going to let all comments run. They are fun to read …" -Michael Donovan, March 12, 2010 2:25 PM, at his ironically titled blog, "Inclusion."

Incredibly, Michael Donovan still teaches "ethics" (for now) at Allentown's Cedar Crest College. 

To demand that Donovan be fired, contact Carmen Twillie Ambar today.


"I would never apologize ..." -Michael Donovan, March 25, 2010 8:45 PM, at his ironically titled blog, "Inclusion."

Join, follow, and share the discussion at my Facebook page.